How Astrology Predictions Are Made
There are different ways of predicting the future through astrology. Though, one of the most common methods for astrology predictions is known as “Transits.” It follows a straightforward technique, such as determining the zodiacal positions of the planets for a specific date. These planetary ‘transit’ positions are super-imposed on a persons astrological natal chart. A natal chart is a the positions of the sun, moon and planets at the time of someone’s birth. The result of the transit planets overlapping the natal chart is then analyzed.
To predict the future effectively, it is important to have an understanding of how to interpret astrological charts. Astrologists consider everything that the chart represents, such as the angles each planets makes to each other. And where about the planets fall on the astrological chart. For instance, if Jupiter is moving through Capricorn and the birth chart is Leo Rising, then Capricorn will be the sixth house sign. While the transit of Jupiter (planet of enlargement and opportunity) will be foreseen as an opportunity for better employment of that person.
Outer Planets Should Be First
With planetary transits, one should consider the outer planets first. This is because outer planets move slower, therefore more likely to indicate the overall theme of astrology predictions.
Here are some guideline to follow:
– Look at the transiting Saturn first. This will give you an idea of where the person is being held back in life. For examples Saturn transit through house 4 could indicate a delay in a house move, or some kind of struggle within your home life.
– Take note if the transiting Pluto, Neptune, or Uranus are influencing major impacts to a person’s natal Moon, Sun, Venus, Mars, Mercury, Midheaven, or Ascendant.
– Check the cycle of Jupiter and determine where it is transiting and what prospects does it make with the natal planets.
It’s always ideal to work ‘outside’ because this would give you a wider overview of the longer-lasting planetary transits and conditions. This is because it gives a better context for the overall prediction, the moon and mercury move way to quick to give us any indication of the future.
Inner Planet Transits
– Major events may be indicated when the transiting moon conjuncts the natal Sun.
– Whenever the new moon contacts a natal point or planet, this can be an indication that there’s a renewed focus in that area of life that could last for a month.
Reasons Why People Like Astrology Predictions
There are plenty of reasons why a lot of people are inclined with astrology predictions and here are some of those:
- Astrology gives a person the opportunity to see future glitches, problems, and hurdles. Through this, they will be forewarned, allowing them to get prepared.
- Although this cannot be taken literally in a way where one can don an armor and fight his future, he can follow the advice, suggestions, and precautions in a reading. This would save him from a lot of pain without doing much at all. For instance, if the reading suggests that one should be careful while dealing with his bosses for a month, and the person decided to follow that advice, he wouldn’t lose anything, and it can also help him in a way.
Astrology Predictions Is All About the Person
Just like what a lot of astrologers say, the predictive horoscope is like a blueprint. It is similar to a blueprint of personal natal horoscope, but also in present time too. This means it’s as unique as one’s fingerprints and each planet’s placement in a chart reveals a lot about the person’s nature, personality, characteristics, and even his destiny.
Astrology Predictions Can Reveal Strengths and Weaknesses
Since each horoscope is unique, this can help a person trace, locate, and discover their strengths. Plus the natural qualities they are born with. Allowing the person to bring out the best in themselves.
Likewise, since astrology readings are like seeing a mirror, it can reveal the focal points, as well as your flaws. That’s why there’s also a special astrology reading known as “Janampatri Reading” that’s usually done on children, because it helps the parents know that personality, strengths, and weaknesses of their kid.
Astrology Predictions Can Help in Choosing and Making a Good, Happy Work Life
Just like other forms of holistic subjects, there’s a deep need to feel appreciated and connected. That’s why love and relationship are very important to a person. Through astrology, one can discover about his love potential, the kind of marriage he’s destined to have, the kind of partner, and so much more. Simply knowing these things can open one person to a wide range of opportunities.